3 Ingredient Gluten Free Breakfast Sausage Balls
These gluten free sausage balls are easy to make with just 3 ingredients! They're perfect for breakfast or a snack, reheat nicely, and are a hit with the whole family or a crowd.
Servings 24 balls
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (pork or turkey)
- 1 cup gluten free Bisquick
- 2 cups shredded cheese (any flavor)
- Let the breakfast sausage come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the sausage and the gluten free Bisquick. Knead with your hands until they are completely mixed.
- Next, add the shredded cheese to the mixture and knead with your hands until fully incorporated.
- Form 1 inch balls on the parchment paper (about 24).
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, and enjoy!
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Microwave for a few seconds to reheat.