3 Ingredient SunButter Cheerio Bars
- 3/4 cup SunButter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups Cheerios
- Line an 8x8 dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the SunButter and honey over medium heat until fully combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Cheerios.
- Pour the mixture into the lined dish.
- Cover and refrigerate until cooled (about an hour).
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!
Store leftovers in the refrigerator. These bars are meant to be eaten cold.
I am making this for PaPa this morning. I had never heard of SunButter but found it at the store yesterday.