Caramel Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats
Put a flavorful fall twist on a classic favorite with this easy recipe!
Servings 24 Rice Krispy Treats
Rice Krispy Treat Layers (2)
- 8 tbsp butter (4 tbsp for each layer)
- 8 cups miniature marshmallows (4 cups for each layer)
- 12 cups Kellog's Rice Krispies Cereal (6 cups for each layer)
- 2 cups candy corn marshmallows (1 cup for each layer)
Caramel Middle Layer
- 1 package caramels (11 ounce bag)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce can)
- 4 tbsp butter
*I suggest making the Caramel Middle Layer first or during your first batch of RKTs if you’re good at multitasking.*
Caramel Middle Layer:
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the bag of caramels, can of sweetened condensed milk, and 4 TBSP of butter.
- Microwave in 1-minute increments (stirring between each) for about 4-5 minutes or until all ingredients are mixed together and the sauce is smooth.
- Set aside.
Rice Krispy Treat Layers:
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 4 TBSP of butter over low heat.
- Add the 4 C of mini marshmallows and stir until almost completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in 6 C of cereal and stir until evenly mixed.
- Stir in 1 C of candy corn marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into your greased pan and press with spatula to compact.
- Pour caramel sauce on top and spread evenly.*Save a small portion of the sauce if you want a caramel drizzle on top of the finished product.*
- Place pan in the refrigerator and make the second batch of RKTs by repeating Steps #2-#7.*If you saved some caramel sauce, now is the time to drizzle it on top.*
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to cool.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!