Chex Muddy Buddy (Top 8 Free)
The original Chex recipe with a few allergy-friendly substitutions so everyone can enjoy!
- 9 cups Corn or Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 cup Enjoy Life semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup SunButter
- 1/4 cup butter (or butter substitute for dairy free)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Pour cereal into a large bowl & set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, SunButter, and butter and microwave uncovered for 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour into a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
- Add powdered sugar, seal bag, and shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
*Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.