Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 box gluten-free chocolate cake mix (we use Hungry Harry's brand)
- 1 box (5.85 oz) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 egg replacers (we use Ener-G brand)
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (we use Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, egg replacers, and water together.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your well-greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
This cake is meant to be MOIST- yes, I just said that. It's made with pudding, so it's supposed to be OOEY-GOOEY. Don't think it's undercooked! If you are making this recipe but do not have food allergies, simply replace:
- the box of gluten-free chocolate cake mix with devil's food cake mix
- the 4 egg replacers with 4 eggs, beaten