NO BAKE Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
This recipe puts a nut-free and gluten-free spin on an old holiday favorite!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup SunButter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and milk to a medium saucepan.
- Stir the contents together over medium heat until the butter melts completely.
- Next, bring the mixture to a rolling boil for 2-3 minutes as you continuously stir.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the SunButter and vanilla.
- Once mixed, add in the gluten free oats.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the batter onto the parchment paper.
- Let cool in the refrigerator or countertop until the cookies are hardened.