oven-roasted bacon parmesan brussels sprouts
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts (washed & dried)
- 4 pieces bacon* (cut into pieces)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the ends off of the brussels sprouts and cut them in half lengthwise. If you have large brussels sprouts, you may need to cut them into thirds.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Place the halved brussels sprouts on the parchment paper face down, evenly spaced. (Discard any leaves that fall off during mixing- if you bake them, they will burn.)
- Sprinkle the bacon pieces on the lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, and enjoy!
*We use 'already-cooked microwaveable bacon'- This allows it to get extra crispy in the oven.