Slow Cooker Creamy Fiesta Chicken
- slow cooker
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can (15 oz) corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes & green chiles (Rotel)
- 1 packet (1 oz) taco seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Line your slow cooker for easy clean up.
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Pour all other ingredients in the slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Take out chicken breast, shred, return to slow cooker, and stir well.
- Turn slow cooker off and let chicken sit and absorb for 15 minutes.
- Serve in shells or tortillas for tacos, on chips for nachos, or in a bowl for a healthier option.