Slow Cooker Quinoa Enchilada Bowl
Your mouth will be screaming, "Fiesta!" with this spicy vegetarian dish!
- slow cooker
- 1 lb butternut squash (cubed)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa (rinsed)
- 1 can fire-roasted petite diced tomatoes with garlic (14.5 oz.)
- 2 cans mild red enchilada sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 cup chicken broth (reduced sodium)
- 1 packet taco seasoning (reduced sodium)
- shredded cheese
- tortilla strips
- Line your slow cooker with a plastic liner.
- Add ALL ingredients to the slow cooker and stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Stir, serve, top with desired toppings, and enjoy! It’s that easy!