Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- slow cooker
- 1 lb chicken breast (boneless & skinless)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 2 15 ounce cans of great Northern beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 4 ounce cans of diced green chiles
- 1 15 ounce can of cream style sweet corn
- 24 ounces chicken broth (low sodium)
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (cubed & softened)
- 1/4 cup half & half
- shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- tortilla strips
- fresh cilantro
- Line your slow cooker with a plastic liner.
- Add chicken breasts to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Season the chicken with cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and minced garlic.
- Next, pour in the beans, chiles, corn, and chicken broth and stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken, shred, and return to the slow cooker.
- Add in the half & half and cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH until the cheese has fully melted (about 15 minutes).
- Stir, serve, add desired toppings, and enjoy!