Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- slow cooker
- 1 lb chicken breast (boneless & skinless)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 2 15 ounce cans of great Northern beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 4 ounce cans of diced green chiles
- 1 15 ounce can of cream style sweet corn
- 24 ounces chicken broth (low sodium)
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (cubed & softened)
- 1/4 cup half & half
- shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- tortilla strips
- fresh cilantro
- Line your slow cooker with a plastic liner.
- Add chicken breasts to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Season the chicken with cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and minced garlic.
- Next, pour in the beans, chiles, corn, and chicken broth and stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken, shred, and return to the slow cooker.
- Add in the half & half and cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH until the cheese has fully melted (about 15 minutes).
- Stir, serve, add desired toppings, and enjoy!
This was soooo good! Really easy to make as well. It didn’t take me long to make it in the crockpot and it makes for an easy weeknight dinner. All the extra toppings make it even better! Big hit for my husband and I! Will definitely make it into the regular rotation.